• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot for breakfast anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Hungry? Or to rare for you? Perhaps to many feathers too?

This is a friend of mines grey that was biting him that morning. He got angry and made breakfast...

(If you want to see more of his beautiful and very healthy flock, you can find him on FB.
He post amazing pics and videos.)

IMG_20190912_170138.jpg

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Love it! You don't find a lot of greys that like being on their back. What a good bird! ( picture wise that is....lol)

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Aw, what a good birdie! That’s such a great photo, but definitely too cute to eat!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awww LOVE the photo!!! I hope your friend frames it and hangs it on his wall in the dining room ;)

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I like breakfasts that won't bite back :lol:
Nothing like a breakfast that feeds you breakfast....lol...
My grey will pick something out of his dish, walk out of bird room, to dinning room, climb up my leg, onto my shoulder and shove that piece of food in my mouth!! As if saying..... " I don't know what this is, you taste it...is it good??? It is!!!??!!!?? Ok give it back then!!. "

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Nothing like a breakfast that feeds you breakfast....lol...
My grey will pick something out of his dish, walk out of bird room, to dinning room, climb up my leg, onto my shoulder and shove that piece of food in my mouth!! As if saying..... " I don't know what this is, you taste it...is it good??? It is!!!??!!!?? Ok give it back then!!. "
Sounds like a smart bird! As his flock leader, its only fair that you test it out first ... :hehe:

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Sounds like a smart bird! As his flock leader, its only fair that you test it out first ... :hehe:
Lol....spit spit...lol...gag....baaha ha ha ha...erp!!!
It's ok...you eat it now.....( Greyson... " you sure...you look a bit green...like you ate runny raw eggs and gopher guts.... " .....me making dash for the porcelain god!!!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
When Sergei gives me kisses, I always say Mmmm, Tastes Like Chicken! I'm hoping the crew will all be saying it soon!

I'm going to see if Angel will pose for a pic like that. He's into being on his back as well as showing off. Lucy even says Oh Wow when Angel does his tricks. My brother thought it was me saying it until he realized my lips weren't moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.