• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot for breakfast anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
When Sergei gives me kisses, I always say Mmmm, Tastes Like Chicken! I'm hoping the crew will all be saying it soon!

I'm going to see if Angel will pose for a pic like that. He's into being on his back as well as showing off. Lucy even says Oh Wow when Angel does his tricks. My brother thought it was me saying it until he realized my lips weren't moving!

Grayson is like that.... Our neighbors dog barks constantly... Now Grayson barks constantly!!
He'll ride around the house on my shoulder going " woof...woof woof! " ....it's driving me crazy! I
The next thing you know our dog will probably start going awk....awk!!!

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Grayson is like that.... Our neighbors dog barks constantly... Now Grayson barks constantly!!
He'll ride around the house on my shoulder going " woof...woof woof! " ....it's driving me crazy! I
The next thing you know our dog will probably start going awk....awk!!!
Angel doesn't bark yet but he whines like my little dog Bella does begging for treats! Why he picked that sound to mimic I don't know. Now my mom yells at me to give that poor pup a treat, she must be hungry!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Angel doesn't bark yet but he whines like my little dog Bella does begging for treats! Why he picked that sound to mimic I don't know. Now my mom yells at me to give that poor pup a treat, she must be hungry!
Grayson will say ... "" come on Maggie . ..go out potty" ...or call the dog back inside... " come on maggie...whooo hoooo. "

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Hungry? Or to rare for you? Perhaps to many feathers too?

This is a friend of mines grey that was biting him that morning. He got angry and made breakfast...

(If you want to see more of his beautiful and very healthy flock, you can find him on FB.
He post amazing pics and videos.)

View attachment 314960
Swedish specialty Eloy? :eat:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
When Sergei gives me kisses, I always say Mmmm, Tastes Like Chicken! I'm hoping the crew will all be saying it soon!

I'm going to see if Angel will pose for a pic like that. He's into being on his back as well as showing off. Lucy even says Oh Wow when Angel does his tricks. My brother thought it was me saying it until he realized my lips weren't moving!
I taught Henry how to say " Yum, yum... Parrot... tastes like chicken!" I haven't said it to him in a long time so now he'll only occasionally say "Yum, yum...Parrot!"

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I taught Henry how to say " Yum, yum... Parrot... tastes like chicken!" I haven't said it to him in a long time so now he'll only occasionally say "Yum, yum...Parrot!"
That is great! I love it when they say things you actually want them to say! Lol My brother helped me move the big macaw cage to clean behind it. As soon as he pulled it out Angel said What a Mess! We laughed so hard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.