• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot eggs

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
A very obvious scam. What is anyone doing buying eggs and perpetuating this horrible practice?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Anytime you see someone selling eggs, I think you should assume it's a scam. And even it it's not, it's a horrible practice.

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
I've noticed more of this going on.Pure stupidity. Another thing I've noticed is a lot of people are trying to breed their dogs/cats and birds because they have the "time" now since they are home and bored.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Another thing I've noticed is a lot of people are trying to breed their dogs/cats and birds because they have the "time" now since they are home and bored.
We´ve seen a lot of that here with birds :( When we are all forced to stay home and cannot social distance is the worst time to be a first time breeder. No access to a mentor, limited access to a vet, and limited access to supplies. Just a bad descision all round, and it is the birds that will suffer, not the one making all the descisions.

Greylady1966

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
I've seen that @Zara I can't even read those anymore. It literally makes me sick..

Parakeet10

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Parakeet
I read some of the ‘reviews’ and I could immediately tell they were from bots since all of them were 5 star ratings and in none of the reviews does the reviewer actually refer to the birds species. Another give away I saw was the hilarious pricing, toucan eggs and lovebird eggs were practically the same price . I hope nobody’s fallen for it and put in their card info in that wouldn’t be good.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Seriously, toucan eggs for 40 dollars? And when you zoom in on their location under google maps satellite. Very obvious scam. Hope nobody parted with any cash.

And a minimum of 3 eggs? Hummm