• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pancakes!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
He is adorable.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
How cute! What's his name?

budgie2021

Sprinting down the street
So cute! That is so nice of you to make mini food for him! I may be wrong but it looks like he may need a cuttlebone or wood to exercise his beak on, just so it isn't overgrown. :)

winquek

Moving in
So cute! That is so nice of you to make mini food for him! I may be wrong but it looks like he may need a cuttlebone or wood to exercise his beak on, just so it isn't overgrown. :)
We can never get him to gnaw on cuttlebone; he used to chew his wooden ladders but stopped. Do you have any advice?
His beak was just trimmed by the vet a few days ago, so it looks and functions more well now.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
His beak was just trimmed by the vet a few days ago, so it looks and functions more well now.
This is what we have to do with Puffin. No matter how much she chews, she usually ends up getting a beak trim when I take her in for her nail trims.

budgie2021

Sprinting down the street
We can never get him to gnaw on cuttlebone; he used to chew his wooden ladders but stopped. Do you have any advice?
It took my bird a little while to chew cuttlebone too. I found out that baby carrots and giving him the hard stems of millet sticks were fun for him to chew. Maybe that would help :) cute mini food, how do you make it?