• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Panama Amazon

Tonia

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Tonia Brown-Thomason
Hi, so I am a new bird owner. I got Jax the end of June and was told he was a Panama Amazon which cost me a little more than others they had in the store. I have since read that because they are rare that people actually sell yellow crowned/Panama hybrids or other subspecies and me being new to Amazon's I would like opinions. By my research I think he truly is a Panama but I could be incorrect, not that I would give him up for anything in the world! Just wanna make sure. He is almost 5 months old, he still loves his formula.. I have attached some photos and in some you can see how much he loves his formula by his face (he hates washcloths)

Attachments

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutie

BirdView

Strolling the yard
From the size and appearance looks like a Panama amazon. Yes, they are harder to find but an amazing species otherwise.

Tonia

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Tonia Brown-Thomason
Th
From the size and appearance looks like a Panama amazon. Yes, they are harder to find but an amazing species otherwise.
Thank you! I love him to pieces and would not trade him for anything, he is an amazing bird!! I just want to make sure the breeder is trustworthy after what I read

BirdG1rl

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mara M.M
What a gorgeous bird!

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
My Harley is a verified Pan Am (avatar pic).
Very gentle spirited bird.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'd say you found yourself your new best friend!! :wideyed: :):marlenesmile::D:joyful::laugh::roflmao::heart::awww::bliss::bounce4::bounce3: make sure to keep on sending those pictures!!