• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pair of lineolated parakeets in Alberta (New home has been found)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacey101

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Stacey
Hello everyone,

This is not an enjoyable topic or something I wanted to post. However I'm looking to rehome a pair of linnies. My youngest dog has allergies towards them, process of elimination and vet checks for everyone :(

Green female (2)
Mauve male (3)

Very quiet birds, not destructive in my experience.

Located near edmonton alberta Canada

They include

Cage
Toys
Perches
A loooooot of food
Carrier
Mineral block
Dishes

There is a low rehoming fee of $200cnd for the lot

Attachments

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh they are absolutely beautiful,I just got my first linnie 2 months ago and I adore him. They are such sweet gentle little birds. I'm so sorry to hear your having to rehome I hope your able to find the most wonderful home possible.

stacey101

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Stacey
Oh they are absolutely beautiful,I just got my first linnie 2 months ago and I adore him. They are such sweet gentle little birds. I'm so sorry to hear your having to rehome I hope your able to find the most wonderful home possible.

Thank you!

They are a perfect species if you're looking for low maintance bird with tons of personaility!

I'm trying to find a home before I get more attached and it'll make it 10x harder ! I just can't have my dog living on allergy meds for the next 10+ years:( fingers crossed someone comes around looking for new family members! ❤

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you!

They are a perfect species if you're looking for low maintance bird with tons of personaility!

I'm trying to find a home before I get more attached and it'll make it 10x harder ! I just can't have my dog living on allergy meds for the next 10+ years:( fingers crossed someone comes around looking for new family members! ❤
I understand my boy isn't allergic to my bird but he has terrible allergies that he'll probably have to be on meds the rest of his life. It's hard when certain family members aren't compatible because of this type of situation. I understand the pain of rehoming all too well and it definitely hurts,again I'm so sorry you're going through this. :hug8:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have you considered rehoming the dog instead? A friend or family member would be more likely to accommodate a more typical pet than a parrot. Then you could visit.

stacey101

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Stacey
Have you considered rehoming the dog instead? A friend or family member would be more likely to accommodate a more typical pet than a parrot. Then you could visit.
She absolutely isn't going anywhere, thanks for the suggestion....

bug_inarug

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juniper
Oh they’re so gorgeous! I’m near there, maybe I can help. Are they flighted (won’t change outcome I’m just curious)?

Last edited:

bug_inarug

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juniper
Hello everyone,

This is not an enjoyable topic or something I wanted to post. However I'm looking to rehome a pair of linnies. My youngest dog has allergies towards them, process of elimination and vet checks for everyone :(

Green female (2)
Mauve male (3)

Very quiet birds, not destructive in my experience.

Located near edmonton alberta Canada

They include

Cage
Toys
Perches
A loooooot of food
Carrier
Mineral block
Dishes

There is a low rehoming fee of $200cnd for the lot
I’m interested in your birds! I’m near Edmonton as well. Do you think you could send cage dimensions, photos of what I’d be paying for, and possibly a video of the birds? Thanks!!

stacey101

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Stacey
I’m interested in your birds! I’m near Edmonton as well. Do you think you could send cage dimensions, photos of what I’d be paying for, and possibly a video of the birds? Thanks!!
Hey ! I absolutely can ! I'm not home at the moment so I can get you that tomorrow ! :)

stacey101

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Stacey
Oh they’re so gorgeous! I’m near there, maybe I can help. Are they flighted (won’t change outcome I’m just curious)?
They are clipped but we're flighted before so their flight is great ! Once they molt they will have their feathers back

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Status
Not open for further replies.