• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Paint Brushed Birds

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
What a beauty. Wouldn't you just love to look out your back window and see a bird like that?

There is a commercial on right now that features two parrots eating out of this man's hand while his little boy looks on. The birds in the commercial are two of the cutest parrots, with their bright colors, and it is killing me not to know what kind they are.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I have seen that nice commercial. Thanks for the reminder. I worry about Australia's colorful birds and all the fires.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Nature never ceases to amaze me. Some birds are so spectacularly colored in such unique ways. I worry about the wildlife in Australia too. I heard them say on the news the koala may be added to the endangered species list. No doubt many of the slower moving animals have suffered a terrible fate.

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
I have seen that nice commercial. Thanks for the reminder. I worry about Australia's colorful birds and all the fires.

Do you know the name of the birds?

Yes, I worry about the people and animals who live in Australia too. I was talking to a guy from there online yesterday and he had to keep getting off because of the fires. The fires were a result of climate change, so sadly, we can expect a lot more of them.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They're all so pretty! And I agree with the author that "the banded broadbill looks like a kookaburra got attacked with a paintbrush". :rofl:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Gorgeous!