• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Paco finally ate chop, happy happy

BertAllen

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dave
So you mean, not cooked at all? Crispy noodles? I think you mentioned a food barn before, we don't have them here. I did find the pasta online for $32.00 yikes!
These look just link regular spiral noodle except they are pure vegetable, no wheat. I'll try to get a picture of the label next time I pick up some.
Yes they are hard and he eats them like hard candy.

tjc

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tammy
I would try to find a healthy cornmeal recipe base if he likes the cornmeal base taste instead of the box mix. I'll see what I can find. Jiffy Bread mix contains lard and hydrogenated lard.

I agree with you about the Kale :depressed:
They do make a healthy version without lard. But I agree, there are healthier birdy bread recipes.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My husband would call me on the intercom sometimes. Buddy likes to do it before his mid-day nap. I've probably only heard it a dozen or so times but he's not on top of me often for it.

I'm the one that wakes a sleeping baby. He looks so dang cute @ nap time that I keep telling him & then nap doesn't actually get one. Then I have this the rest of the night...

:popmnst: I often put him away from me so it actually takes effort to tell him & I'm lazy then too so he actually gets his nap.