• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Our 3 pullets, the 3 P's, hehe!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Here is a picture of our pullets, 2 are barred Rocks and the other one is a Buff Orpington hen. They've grown so much and are learning to cackle and scratch! They are still living inside (in a used, clean baby playpen hehe), because the bigger chickens would pick on them and they're still too small to live in the pen with the others. This is just where they went outside on an adventure. hehe! When they're bigger/stronger etc we'll move them to the coop. Their names are Penelope, Pearl and Poppy (the 2 black ones are Pearl and Poppy, Penelope is the gold one).

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are very pretty!

Matt

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana
Nice! I have one BO, 1 BR and one RIR along with 2 silkies. I am dying to know if my babies are male or female...still don't know. They are about 4 weeks old, the silkies are about six weeks. Your BR and BO look like mine so I guess there's still hope that I have pullets. I was starting to think the BR was a rooster.

FreeByrd

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
I like "Buff Orpington"... fun to say! :p

paperdragon

Cute! I was looking into getting some buff orpingtons this year, but I found out zoning doesn't allow chickens here (can't even get permits). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.