• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Other lovebird owners

SKC4

Strolling the yard
I would also encourage you to check your local parrot rescues. The rescue I help with has I think 6 right now. Not the color that you're asking about, but you never know.
Definitely a good advice!!! I will check.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I can tell you where I can get a white faced lovebird from, but that is no use to you. I don´t know anything about any breeders that aren´t local to me, I´m sorry. @expressmailtome might know
Unfortunately, I do not know of a breeder of this mutation in that geographic area.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you for your answer! By any chance do you know breeders in Tennessee or Kentucky?
No, but you could try contacting Wendy Edwards of Carolina flight aviary. She is the Mid-Atlantic director of the African Lovebird Society. She does not breed peach-faced lovebirds, but she may know of an excellent breeder in your area.

SKC4

Strolling the yard
No, but you could try contacting Wendy Edwards of Carolina flight aviary. She is the Mid-Atlantic director of the African Lovebird Society. She does not breed peach-faced lovebirds, but she may know of an excellent breeder in your area.
Thanks again!!!

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
All mine from get the brown/orange band. She is a daughter from the one that has the eggs right now.
gorgeous baby

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Really beautiful birds. UK what a small world I was born in London.
Is a small world I’ve only been to London once way too busy for me

SKC4

Strolling the yard
Good day you all. I live in Tennessee and would like if there are other lovebirds owners like me here. We can share pictures, etc.

She laid the last egg on September 30 now she is cooking them lol
Just wanted to share!!!They are here 4 out two more to go maybe…. I marked all eggs I can tell six is one not hatched yet the other I can’t see it I guess is five. Definitely I’m not putting my hand there

Attachments

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
So gorgeous and tiny :heart: