• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Ot: But need help>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Hi...this is not exactly bird related. Carole is coming down to get Gyrphon. She phoned from her cell phone that they had a problem and had a blow out and called troy from her cell phone to help he is sending someone with a tire to help them. They broke dowm near Ft. Worth. She used her cell phone to my cell phone, and my cell phone stopped working...NONE of the buttons work to phone her back. If ANYONE knows her cell phone Nunber can the phgone her and give her my prepais cell phone # 954-235-9568

BUT id she is still stuck near Ft. Worth you might ask her to turn around. Due to my heart condition I try not to move too much. (have 2 damage hearst valave and pulmonary problems) aqnd I over exerted myself and I'm feeling real awful and scared that I may be heading towards a heart attack and lying down now...but might have to go to Er latye if i don't feel weel THANKS

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Susanne have you heard if anyone contacted her? Are you OK? I can get in touch with her.
number is wrong!

Last edited:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
gOT IN TOUCH WITH bILLIE fAYE, SHE IS CALLING cAROLE. i AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU!

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
If...you can get in touch with her that would be great. Ask her to phone me on my prepaid: 954-235-6568

I just took a baby aspirin and ate some fruit. If I stay still I am fine, but any movement and I get nauseaous, diaphoretic, extreme shorness of breath, and occasional dull chest pain. it is very similair to to what happened several months ago when I had congestive heart failure. Either way I think I'm going to go to the ER later to have it checked out.

If carole is close to hear no problem...we'll just have a nice short visit, and there'll be a happy mousebird to see her...

Thanks

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
BF called Carole and left a message-Carole is not answering Her phone-Hopefully She will get the message and call back! Susanne-Please take care of Yourself and Feel better:hug8:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Susanne, BFtried to contact Carole, no answer!

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
I'm sure that BF will keep trying to call Carole:hug8:She did leave a Message for Carole to Call Her back!:hug8:

Greycloud

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Talked to Susanne! I have Caroles new #. She is not answering. Left a message. Very worried about Susanne. Sounds terrible.

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
You should probably go to the ER sooner rather than later, I know Carol would understand if she had to wait around or come another time.....your health is much more important than her reunion with Gryphon.....heart failure can be prevented if caught in time so I wouldnt push off going if you've had a history of this! Very important to trust your gut feelings before its to late to have a choice!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Please take care of yourself Susanne. I'm worried. :hug5:

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Thanks...Carole called my prepaid # and I talked with her. She is pretty close and should be here soon. I told her that we will have to take it easy while here and why. Laying down has helped alot...but I am familiar with the 'off feeling' of heart and lungs acting up, and will go to the ER later on when Gyrphon leaves.

More later...and (((HUGS))) and thanks :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
oh no...Susanne please let everyone know if you are ok....:hug8:

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I am worried about you. Please take care of yourself :hug8:.

Status
Not open for further replies.