• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Oppy's Atom v2.0

Atomiklan

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Andrew
So I started building atoms again. I'm not going to detail the entire process again as I made a really descriptive post here: Pictures - Oppy's Atom! | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum

Just wanted to post my attempt at the 4 ring version. Wow its tough to get it right! Tough geometry. I am currently working on using up the last of my steel (316 Stainless). If I don't make any mistakes, I will have enough steel for three atoms total. 2 four ring designs and 1 three ring design. They are about 20" in diameter. I just finished the first skeleton last night and I remembered to put the electrons on too this time!

One atom will be for Lada. The other two I will be selling off on eBay probably when they are finished. I'll post some more pics here as I go. Thanks!

MVIMG_20180715_070448.jpg

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
How exciting I wish I knew how to do things like this *_*! I think next sws or tax season I am going to just buy one from OG. They look like so much fun ^_^

KimKim

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Amazing! Are those blue beads wood or plastic?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is really "cool".

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue