• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Opinions on BirdTricks?

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
That women can train anything and she does it with noting but positive reinforcement. :heart: If you want to watch a behaviorist and follow their advice she is top notch. I have personally gone to seminars that Lara has given on behavior and she is a great teacher! It is amazing to watch her work with the really big and toothy animals.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
I love Lara, met her a almost 2 years ago and a Parrot conference called Parrot Festival that is held annually in Houston, Tx. She gave a great presentation and we even discussed some thoughts on one of my birds.

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
That women can train anything and she does it with noting but positive reinforcement. :heart: If you want to watch a behaviorist and follow their advice she is top notch. I have personally gone to seminars that Lara has given on behavior and she is a great teacher! It is amazing to watch her work with the really big and toothy animals.
I still find it hilarious how her life training animals basically started out with her going into a pet store to buy a pooper scooper for her dog and walking out with a very expensive "white cockatiel"... :laugh:

Met her in person some years back and was shocked that she remembered me.... from another forum! But yes, truly amazing! :D