• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Opinion on my cockatiels cage

Tara81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
Ok, i saw on your channel you play minecraft. Do you play on java?
I used to run a Minecraft server for 5 years, but that was about 6 years ago now or longer actually. Back then it was all Java. Not sure if it changed?

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
I used to run a Minecraft server for 5 years, but that was about 6 years ago now or longer actually. Back then it was all Java. Not sure if it changed?
ok, do you still play???
Just for fun?

Tara81

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
Nah, I don’t play Minecraft anymore. After running a server and creating large role playing maps with plug ins that allow you to smooth the world 40 blocks at a time, as an ordinary player without mods would be too slow paced for me now. I also was at it for too long and got bored of it. I created a world with npcs, custom monsters , puzzles, pyramid mazes, with stories , quests, and custom loot rewards. I created world and holiday events like spook town (halloween) and the lunar fair festival. I created a Ferris wheel that you could actually ride with command blocks and plug ins. I sort of made my Minecraft server into a medival fantasy game, which the option to make your homes with towny.

I sometimes play diablo 2 res and guild wars 1 . Old but fun games.