• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Oops, the enemy is coming.

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Hello everyone ♥
You know, this robot vacuum is Pasha's enemy.
He saw it and climbed on my knee :laugh:
While Pasha was on my knee, he said incomprehensible words to the robot vacuum. :wideyed:
I don't think he said many words of love.:hilarious: IMG_20220301_213928.jpg
I have to climb on my mother's knee and I'm safe there. :cool4: :laugh: IMG_20220301_214002.jpg

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Our birds do not like the robot either!!! You tell Pasha he is not alone! I bought one just for the bird room. Guess what is never used in the bird room. :rofl:

One of my cats however doesn't seem to mind. My son heard noise going on upstairs one day when we were at work. He came up to check it out and found one of our cats had turned the roomba on and was riding around on it. I told him if that ever happens again he needs to get video of it for us!! Crazy cat!

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They yell at the weirdest things. Here, it’s a blue rubber dog toy that’s the interloper that must be announced and told off with shrilling screams.
I wonder if Pasha doesn’t like the light on the vacuum bot?

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Our birds do not like the robot either!!! You tell Pasha he is not alone! I bought one just for the bird room. Guess what is never used in the bird room. :rofl:

One of my cats however doesn't seem to mind. My son heard noise going on upstairs one day when we were at work. He came up to check it out and found one of our cats had turned the roomba on and was riding around on it. I told him if that ever happens again he needs to get video of it for us!! Crazy cat!
Pasha will be glad that he is not alone. :laugh:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
They yell at the weirdest things. Here, it’s a blue rubber dog toy that’s the interloper that must be announced and told off with shrilling screams.
I wonder if Pasha doesn’t like the light on the vacuum bot?
I think Pasha hates everything about the robot vacuum. Its light, movement and sound.:laugh:

BirdyDarby

Meeting neighbors
I bet he’s offended you dare try to keep the house clean! Making messes is a macaw’s special craft, after all. :laughing2:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I have a three roombas... you know, one for every 2.66 birds. ;)

The only bird that doesn't care is my amazon. The others hate the roombas and scream their guts out of it comes near. I theaten them with it. You better settle down or I'll turn on the roomba!

When they are running everyone finds a safe perch that they know it won't touch and they settle down for the entire cycle. Hence I run them when they are in need of a nap.

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
I have a three roombas... you know, one for every 2.66 birds. ;)

The only bird that doesn't care is my amazon. The others hate the roombas and scream their guts out of it comes near. I theaten them with it. You better settle down or I'll turn on the roomba!

When they are running everyone finds a safe perch that they know it won't touch and they settle down for the entire cycle. Hence I run them when they are in need of a nap.
It turns out that these robot vacuums are the enemy of most parrots. :laugh:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Pippen goes nuts and alarm calls if it is running during the day. I always set it to run at 2am every day so it's dark and she's asleep so she doesn't freak out. The rest of the flock doesn't really care. Dobby will get upset if it gets close to his house but I have his spot blocked out. It keeps the house pretty nice and I hit the bad spots with my Shark cordless stick vac or one of the big ones I own.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Exactly :laugh:
Luckily, the robot vacuum cleaner does not understand what Pasha is saying. :o: :hilarious:
Give it time... Kailua my BG turns off my music throughout the day. "ALEXA.... STOP". I figured in time she will learn "Alexa, Tell roomba to go home". :laugh: