• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oof survived the bike ride home :D

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
So i was leaving Ystad after a long day of work..its 00:10..and raining...when i come outside Benestad a small town just outside Tomelilla where i live..then its snow..and the road is..not bike friendly..had like 7km left on that road..but i managed to not fall :D
20201204_010052.jpg 20201204_010046.jpg

Here is some pics i took a few days ago when i was out on my 50km bike rout :)
20201122_103232.jpg 20201122_103237.jpg 20201122_103226.jpg 20201122_103241.jpg 20201122_103246.jpg 20201122_103221.jpg

And here is my bikesquad ;)
20201108_122421.jpg
My main bike wich i will use in races and when im on my bikeruns ;)

20201108_122440.jpg
My Colnago wich i bought Used..but works as my Commuter..a wonderful bike..but to big for me to work on long runs and races :)

20201108_122311.jpg
My MTB that is..well gathering dust..since well there is alot of work needed to get it ready to be used..and the finaces for that isnt there yet..but its a good bike.
20201108_122257.jpg
My E-Bike..its a nice bike..and..well it makes ppls heads turn xD dont know how many times ppl asked me where to find such cool bike..:D

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Wow, lots of snow! You will have to wrap chain around your tyres! :lol:

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sympathies! I was once riding in snowy, icy conditions and my back wheel slipped out from under me. Don't know how I managed to stay on and stay upright!

You have a nice collection of bikes. We all know that the ideal number of bikes to own is what you have + 1 though :D

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Saw on the news that a biker in Chicago got knocked over by a wave from the lake this week.

Cassiopejaz

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
Honey, you're much more energetic than me, hubby and I went on two mile bike ride,,,thought I wazza gonna die,,, :rofl: ..my knees and butt hurt so bad...
Hehe i have alot of energy needed to be released..and bike is perfect for that..enjoy the nature and train at same time..cant get better :)
Hehe i use bike clothes with a padding so my butt usually doesnt hurt..but i have vad knees so those can cause issues some days. 2 miles is still good..so good job :)

Wow, lots of snow! You will have to wrap chain around your tyres! :lol:
Maybe time to invest in winter tires for bikes..or try to wrap chain around..dont think that would work so well tho :D

Sympathies! I was once riding in snowy, icy conditions and my back wheel slipped out from under me. Don't know how I managed to stay on and stay upright!

You have a nice collection of bikes. We all know that the ideal number of bikes to own is what you have + 1 though :D
Good Balance is great to have and whats saved u there :) I took it slow..but not to slow cuz thats also bad when its slippery :p

Wow! Where you live is beautiful! :):heart:
Thanks i love it here..good area to go out on a long bike runs :)

Saw on the news that a biker in Chicago got knocked over by a wave from the lake this week.

Good thing that cant happen here, but that must been scary for the biker..seeing the wave, and knowing he cant avoid it.