• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

One Stop Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

f3ath3rs2

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Audra
I need a few items, and I get paid in a few days. I wanted to order everything from the same spot to try to save on shipping. Where I have shopped before is having problems, which I'm sure EVERYBODY is aware of :rolleyes: lol.

So now where can I go?
Here's my shopping list:
I need cage accessories:
I need 2 small (5oz ish) SS coop cups that fit in a screw-on holder, I would like to get a boing (or similar) and maybe a rope perch or two depending on how much I end up spending...

I need food:
ZuPreem fruit blend, cockatiel size, and Beak Appetite (if i can order different sizes, flavors, etc it'd be great)

I would like to order a quality seed mix for the budgies that does NOT have pellets in it, something like:
Birdseed.com Wingin it! they get a small amount of seed in with their bird bread and harrisons pellets every day, but the pellets that come with the seed mix they are on now just get wasted.

I wanted to try to do everything at once. I know where I can get some things at once, and others elsewhere so if I need to, I'll probably buy some from drsfosterandsmith.com and then the seed from volkman's since it's so cheap. I believe foster and smith also have the beak appetite. I just wanted to see if there was an encompassing site that I might find it all? and good quality and that is reputable etc etc...

any help?
Thanks guys!!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for the links Carole

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
We have all you need in our E-Bird store:
http://www.trueloveaviary.com

Let me know if you need help finding everything!
We have a free shipping promotion going on as well!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I'm getting ready to place an order with TLA!

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
I've had pretty good luck with Fosters and Smith they are in Wisconsin so ship fast to Minnesota. $5.99 flat rate per order

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
I am looking at placing and order with TLA soon.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I always use mybirdstore, they have everything.
Thank you for this link. I went and ordered one of those crazy, fleecy covered boings that I have been drooling over and a happy hut for Argyle. Those fleece boings are so cool, I hope that they like them as much as I do:)

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.