• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures One Lonely Feather

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
The little sweetie. :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Sweet Peep :swoon: Have you looked at making a little jumper or cozy for when the winter months roll around?

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
Sweet Peep :swoon: Have you looked at making a little jumper or cozy for when the winter months roll around?
Actually, no. He doesn't really like being held so I don't really know how I'd get it on him. Or even if he would tolerate it. And we don't really have winter here. I turned the thermostat up a bit last year and have just left it there. At first it was a little warmer than I liked it but now I'm used to it and would probably be chilly if I turned it down. I usually sleep with just a sheet or a light throw. He sleeps under a down throw. Which he discovered by himself. He isn't actually under it. He sleeps on the back webbing of a rocking chair that has the throw draped over it.

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
It's looking like that last wing feather is on its way out, tonight or tomorrow.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Peep is so sweet. Wish there was something that could help him but he has you and because of that he is very lucky.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
He's just. So. Darned. Cute! :faint: And such a sweet boy, too. :heart: You're both so lucky.