• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

On-The-Go Nutrition + FREE SHIPPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
ORDERS $50+ SHIP FREE: Use code FREESHIP at checkout.

Valid: 4/16/10-4/19/10

Within continental United States. Not valid on bags of food 5 lbs. & heavier.

Plus, grab some On-The-Go Nutrition this summer with Instant Treats!

Instant Treats

San Francisco Bay company has teamed up with Avian Veterinarian Dr. Greg Burkett and formed a highly convenient, nutritious snack that birds and their owners are sure to enjoy. The "Instant Treats" for birds are available in vegetable or fruit dishes and a custom-made acrylic holder. Buy the snack dishes by the case, fill them with water, stick them in the holder and your bird is ready to enjoy a delicious, nutritious meal! Perfect for an owner-on-the-go who wants to provide a healthy snack for their bird![FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

Perfect for an owner-on-the-go who wants to provide a healthy snack for their bird!

[/FONT]Cook & Serve bird treats are a delicious alternative to feeding plain, dry foods! By warming the foods, the aroma is intensified, making it irresistible to even the pickiest of eaters! Moist, warm foods are often times devoured readily by picky eaters. Cook & Serve foods are a delicious & fun staple in your bird's diet!

Plus, no more washing dishes - when it's time to remove the treats from the bird's cage, simply pop the treat cup out of the holder and throw away

Instant Treats for the Treat Cup Holder are available in either Vegetable Medley or Fruit Mania. Each variety is available in a case of 7 treat cups, or a bulk jar which includes 1 re-usable treat cup.

Healthy Bird Instant Treats are part of a balanced diet. Pet birds should eat a diet that is 75-80% formulated pellets, with the remainder of the diet being fruits and vegetables. Healthy Bird Instant Treats are the perfect treat. They are quick and easy, but are nutritious and delicious![FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]

Healthy Bird Instant Treats are the perfect treat. They are quick and easy, but are nutritious and delicious!

[/FONT]*All Natural
*No Preservatives
*No Dyes
*Great for all pet birds
*A Healthy Treat
*Freeze-Dried Fruits & Veggies
*Add Water, Ready in Minutes!

These Treats Contain Bee Pollen Powder!
Bee Pollen Powder a natural substance produced by flowering plants and gathered by bees. Bee pollen is an excellent source of vitamins (including vitamin A, B-complex, C, D and E), minerals (including magnesium, iron, phosphorus and at least 59 different trace minerals), amino acids and other nutrients. Benefits of bee pollen may include naturally boosting energy, enhancing immunity and promoting respiratory health.[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]----------------------------------------------------------------------
VEGETABLE MEDLEY INSTANT TREATS
[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Contains Dry Dandelion Greens, a natural source of calcium and Dry Calendula Flower Petals to enhance bile production and assist digestion. Bee Pollen Powder a natural substance produced by flowering plants and gathered by bees. Bee pollen is an excellent source of vitamins (including vitamin A, B-complex, C, D and E), minerals (including magnesium, iron, phosphorus and at least 59 different trace minerals), amino acids and other nutrients. Benefits of bee pollen may include naturally boosting energy, enhancing immunity and promoting respiratory health.

Ingredients:

Dry Dandelion Greens, Dry Red Clover Tops, Freeze Dried Leek, Freeze Dried Carrots, Freeze Dried Zucchini, Freeze Dried Corn, Freeze Dried Peas, Freeze Dried Green Beans, Dry Calendula Flower Petals, Bee Pollen Powder.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Crude Protein Min. 14.5%, Crude Fat Min. 3.3%, Crude Fiber Max. 7.5%, Moisture Max. 11.8%, Calcium Min. 0.61%, Phosphorus Min. 0.28%
----------------------------------------------------------------------

FRUIT MANIA INSTANT TREATS

A delicious blend of Freeze Dried Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Mangoes, Papayas, Kiwis, Apples, and Bee Pollen Powder. Simply add a tablespoon of hot water to the treat cup, and the dried fruits will reconstitute making a healthy, delicious hot meal when you're in a rush! Plus, no more washing dishes - when it's time to remove the treats from the bird's cage, simply pop the treat cup out of the holder and throw away!

Ingredients:
Freeze Dried Bananas, Freeze Dried Blueberries, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Freeze Dried Mangoes, Freeze Dried Papayas, Freeze Dried Kiwis, Freeze Dried Apples, Bee Pollen Powder.

Guaranteed Analysis:

Crude Protein Min. 4.8%, Crude Fat Min. 0.7%, Crude Fiber Max. 3.9%, Moisture Max. 16.2%, Calcium Min. 0.10%, Phosphorus Min. 0.12%

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant Bird Treats Holder for Parrots and Birds

Fruit Mania Treat Cups for Instant Treats Holder

Vegetable Medley Treat Cups for Instant Treats Holder

Last edited:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow that looks neat!

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
That looks awesome!

tailsoflove

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Dawn
ooohhhh...I love this!! A nice quick treat for those busy days!! My FIDS will love this!! I love that these are all natural/no preservatives for my sensitive ekkie! I'm on my way to order!

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe
ooohhhh...I love this!! A nice quick treat for those busy days!! My FIDS will love this!! I love that these are all natural/no preservatives for my sensitive ekkie! I'm on my way to order!
Exactly!! I love being able to plop a dish of fruits or veggies in Sparx's cage as I head off to work or school. It makes my life soooooo much easier

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Ooh, I might have to get some of these. ;)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
oo, I bet my fids would love that, my tiels especially!

Status
Not open for further replies.