• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ON SALE and Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Avian Organics is thrilled about the NEWEST product we've been developing.

Our Sweet Potato Sticks are so popular, we decided that a second, more 'adventurous' flavour would be an exciting addition to our store.
Coming this month:

MANGO GINGER STICKS

These jumbo sized Sticks will delight a wide variety of parrot species!
They're sweet & tangy just like a fresh mango, pungent and fiery (with the addition of HOT chili pepper flakes!)

Made with a base of pureed pumpkin; these are super healthy treats with BIG taste!

Watch for MANGO GINGER STICKS this month.

On SALE now - *Avian Avenue members only.

Sweet Potato Sticks...........$8.00

Parrot Pinwheels...............$12.95 (50 cookies!)

Papaya Veggie Crisps........$6.25

PLUS - Flat rate $10. shipping
*orders must be minimum $50. please for Flat Rate

Sale ENDS this Friday, Feb. 12th

PLEASE SEND ORDER via email, we'll send a secure invoice: sales@avianorganics.com

Visit our web store to read details about each of the SALE items.

Avian Organics - Unique 100% Organic Parrot Foods & Treats

Last edited:

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Well, I've never been tempted to eat bird food, but your stuff looks like it belongs on an appetizer tray!
If you have any smaller birds, like tiels or lovies, what are their favorite treats?

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Well, I've never been tempted to eat bird food, but your stuff looks like it belongs on an appetizer tray!
If you have any smaller birds, like tiels or lovies, what are their favorite treats?
Thank you.

We have 2 small parrots; Hahns and a Moustache parakeet.
Here is a list of our organic treats that they enjoy:

Mini Baja Bites
Mango Medley
Avian Vitality Sprouts
Papaya Veggie Crisps
Bird Bannock
Sweet Potato Sticks (for little birds, these can be tied and secured to inside of cage - away from water dishes, for several days.)
Parrot Paella

Doris

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Sounds fabulous Doris!!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks Doris. Emma and Sachi LOVE mango!!:p

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
I recently got Mini Baha Bites, Pistachios, Jungle Trails and Pacific Shores Gourmet Seed. All 4 of these treats are HUGE hits!! And yes, my lovies are able to get into the pistachios with the shell on!! I've seen them do it. Of course they are kinda half opened anyways, but still - big deal for wee parrots. Once the pistachios are out - everyone else enjoys!

Oh and my youngest niece tried the Mini Baha Bites. Madison, almost 3, said "Mmmm YUM!!" :rofl: They smell so good tho.... I just chickened out!! :lol:

There are still things like the Potato Sticks, Flatbread Fusions, Birdy Bannock, Parrot Porridge Base, Calypso Carrot, any of the hot mixes, can be fed to small birds too. Actually, there really isn't anything that can't be fed from lovies on up to the big guys!! Some of it I might not give to canaries and finches - but some you could as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.