• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

OMG, this bird, I tell ya

Yuki Shiro

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Stefan
Aren't cockatoos hard to keep? I'd prefer a galah...
Gosh, this beak! Must hurt :D

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Happy (belated) Gotcha Day! And I respect and admire you for your dedication to him. I see so many people give up on difficult birds. It breaks my heart. I understand, of course. But it's hard to see a bird get rehomed again and again. So, thank you for not giving up on Wasabi. (And that face- he is beautiful.)

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
What a picture! O la la!:D

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I shudder to think where he would be now if not for the fool and her understanding husband. Someone would have to be really, really patient. I think W would have been flipped or re-homed just a few times by now.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Gotta love the hard ones :D

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mackenzie is beautiful. What is he or she like?

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Well she was called a girl at the rescue and I haven't had her DNA sexed yet..so we just call her a girl ..she is very talkative and sound making ..she won't let me touch her yet but she seems interested ..I cam go inside her cage without her getting upset yet she moves away from me ..so only time will tell

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Well she was called a girl at the rescue and I haven't had her DNA sexed yet..so we just call her a girl ..she is very talkative and sound making ..she won't let me touch her yet but she seems interested ..I cam go inside her cage without her getting upset yet she moves away from me ..so only time will tell
Give her time and respect she'll come around once she decides your trustworthy and good things happen when you're around. Took Lurch about 5 years but he was chasing me all over the house wanting attention from bite first and as questions later. If she's not actively trying to kill you you have a start.