• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

OMG Mo kissed Wally

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
I posted this in another thread but I am just so shocked and amazed I had to post it here too!

I turned around to look at them and they were on the orbit, which for a while now has become neutral territory that they share. Well, apparently it has become QUITE neutral lol.

When I turned around Mo walked over, kissed Wally (a tiel!) and then did his little head bob thing that he does for very special people (only me and one other person so far):faint: I couldn't believe it! Wally didn't scream or anything just accepted, backed away a little bit, then Mo went over to another toy.

I think Mo is falling in love!!!! lol, guess I better get that DNA done on him too (or her?). Little hussy, no wonder they want to be in the same cage at night!:hehe: (just kidding of course)

southerninak

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Amy
AWWW that's so cute.:dance4: My Ekkie wants to be friends with My Zon and he's having none of it. :hehe:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how absolutely precious!!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Ah....bliss while it lasted. Today Mo was totally annoying and in a BITING mood! Gonna have to get a DNA test done because that little bugger is entirely to fickle to NOT be a female!

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Ah....bliss while it lasted. Today Mo was totally annoying and in a BITING mood! Gonna have to get a DNA test done because that little bugger is entirely to fickle to NOT be a female!

:lol: and its crazy hormone time for conures, too! Probably what you are seeing. So sweet that Mo is trying to be buddies though!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
AWWW

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
Awww...how cute :heart:

Hopefully the hormone behavior won't last too long. At least it sounds like Wally and Mo might be able to get along.

lsware

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Linda
Well, my CAG is 9 and is female, and my Blue Crown Conure is 4 and male. The other day I had left the BC's food door unlocked by accident when I fed them all in the am. Later, about 7 pm I thought the BC was doing an awful lot of talking. I just happened to walk by the birdroom and looked in. There was Ringo sitting on top of Indy's cage talking away!! Indy was all puffed up, but wasn't being particularly mean to Ringo or vice versa. I figured out how Ringo had escaped & I quickly put him back into his cage. I securely locked the food door, but had to chuckle. None of my birds has ever interacted with each other. I guess I'll have to start letting them try being together off & on.

Status
Not open for further replies.