• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Ollie was so excited to have a shower at last!

Fuzzy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Thanks everyone - I'll be sure to pass on the compliments - he loves being told he's beautiful. :D

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Beautiful!! Wish my guys liked to shower like that!! :)
Me too, Kimberla! Bobbi hates showers and I think her matted down feathers are the result of no showers. Slowly, slowly I'm getting her used to them with a very fine mist squirted in the air so that it falls back down on her. That's how I started with Ollie. Bobbi's feathers are already looking so much better, especially around her neck.

Kimberla

Avenue Veteran
Me too, Kimberla! Bobbi hates showers and I think her matted down feathers are the result of no showers. Slowly, slowly I'm getting her used to them with a very fine mist squirted in the air so that it falls back down on her. That's how I started with Ollie. Bobbi's feathers are already looking so much better, especially around her neck.
Good job!! I have tried everything with these guys. I think one of my guys had a previous mom or dad that used water as a punishment. When they yelled, they got sprayed type of thing....... Using something as a punishment that is really important to their health really irritates me. If ignorance is bliss there are some real happy campers out there!! They should come here and read how others correct behaviors with healthy and positive reinforcement.