• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden SWS Info, etc

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I actually picked several of Susan's flowery spring "toys" to go with Shawna's (Mizzely) hanging flower baskets. Just haven't decided if I'm placing any of them within bird reach or not! LOL!
They will go great together. lol....you must give them to the birds. I'm making your oddball tomorrow so won't be long to post. I think you will love the Tulip Pot. Thanks for the order!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
They will go great together. lol....you must give them to the birds. I'm making your oddball tomorrow so won't be long to post. I think you will love the Tulip Pot. Thanks for the order!
Well maybe I'll set them on their window sill and hope they don't notice them for a while! ;)

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks for your purchases. Paypal has indigestion this weekend it seems. If you've placed an order and have not heard from me let me know pls.

There were a few Red Light Specials leftover if anyone is interested...

Bad Apple $7.75

DSC_4559.JPG

Blue Bells $10

DSC_4569.JPG

Can do 3 more Corner Flightdecks $19 1 per customer on this one please corner flightdeck_1600.jpg

Dax!

Moving in
I placed an order from you a few weeks back, now you got me wanting to do another order! I was the one who got the blue and white oddball, looks so nice in coopers cage!

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I placed an order from you a few weeks back, now you got me wanting to do another order! I was the one who got the blue and white oddball, looks so nice in coopers cage!
I remember your order very well, thanks. The Oddball turned out nicer that I thought with the blue/white rope. Does Cooper use it?

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Haha well I got so excited about getting a new bird that I completely decked out 2 cages for him.. but hes still at the bird store! Still weaning, I get to take him home in about a month.
You'll have to make a post and introduce him to the group when he arrives. Congratulations!