• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Oliver's Garden SWS Info, etc

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
The sale is about to start and I'd like to thank the Admin for setting this up. It's one of a kind and I'm excited to participate.

Any questions? Ask them here. Keep in mind AST means I will miss many of your evening posts (I'll be dreaming of toys, toys, toys) but will reply in the morning. Our prices are in Canadian funds. The US$ exchange rate is awesome right now...extras savings on your purchase and postage help offset the cost of shipping from Canada to the US. It's a great deal!

A few people have inquired about our layaway for SWS. Yes! If you would like to pay 50% now and 50% later (30 days) check out using "local pickup" and I will send your first invoice to confirm your order.

Enjoy shopping with all our fabulous AA vendors.

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Susan, do you have a size in between your medium and large boings? Guess the ideal size I'm looking for is one made with 3/4" rope. I think your medium is made with 1/2", and your large with 1".

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Susan, do you have a size in between your medium and large boings? Guess the ideal size I'm looking for is one made with 3/4" rope. I think your medium is made with 1/2", and your large with 1".
You're correct on the rope sizing for the medium and large boings. I have done many large size with 3/4" rope for customers. Also have tried the 3/4" rope on the medium wire and it's too heavy. they're saggy. And you just can't have saggy boings :D

JosienBB

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You're correct on the rope sizing for the medium and large boings. I have done many large size with 3/4" rope for customers. Also have tried the 3/4" rope on the medium wire and it's too heavy. they're saggy. And you just can't have saggy boings :D
Great! Thank you Susan. Do I specify in the comments at checkout that I want 3/4" rope for the large boing?

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Good Morning! Woke up to find SWS orders - thank you! I'm going to be posting a couple of those orders TODAY! Anyone who has ordered SWS in the past knows this have NEVER happened! Building bits of extra stock over the last year is finally paying off.

Saw this today. Pretty well sums up my shop, home and brain.

Off to the shop. Have a great day!

58463024_1988514204590854_6213900572945285120_n.jpg

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Uh oh...layaway...and yes, I know this is a first time for you :fairy2:. Thank you!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
There were so many nice things I wanted at Oliver's Garden. So many fishies! I can't wait to show them to Rupert. It won't be here in time for his hatchday (April 28th), but he won't mind being spoiled two days instead of just one. :lol:

Susan and Oliver

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
There were so many nice things I wanted at Oliver's Garden. So many fishies! I can't wait to show them to Rupert. It won't be here in time for his hatchday (April 28th), but he won't mind being spoiled two days instead of just one. :lol:
Thanks for the order @Peachfaced You picked some of my favourite toys. Happy early Hatchday Rupert :happybirthday:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Awesome! I could always mount it sideways and he could sit on it. :lol:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I ordered that Tulip too! I think it's just adorable!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
PS: I ordered a large Oddball for the flock, so I figure keeping a few items for myself isn't being too much of a stinker!