• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Older EZ Care Cage (?Prevue?) needs replacing, HELP!

Dee76

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Denise
My 10+ year old cage needs replacing. The whole front of the cage opens for cleaning, with a 11”hx29”h inner door. I use these features, as well as the three bowl areas (wet, dry foods and water) inside, ALL THE TIME.

I have two 11 y/o conures in there during the day. There is a much smaller night cage in a quieter room. I can’t find a similar replacement for the big cage.

Inner dimensions are 30”wx22”dx38”h. It has a roof top play area I don’t use and a bottom storage shelf and seed protector shields.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
How much do you want to spend. My conure has an Avian Adventures Loro Flight cage. It's a nice size cage, IMO, and very sturdy. No play area on top and you don't have to use the peaked roof. I never attached that. Some people complain that the front door is a bit small but I don't have any issues with that. I would recommend attaching a platform to the front door so it is easier for birds to exit since the frame around the door is thick and hard to climb onto although Jaden is able to climb up and off the frame.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I really like that cage! Love that the front opens.
It looks sturdy and well made in your photos.
If it is, you may be searching for some time if you're looking for it's equal.
I also doubt you'll find another with a door like that.
Cages IMO just aren't made like they used to be.

As others have asked, what is your price range?