• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

OK Ya All-How do YOU give Your Parront a Heart Attack Moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Every once in awhile I like to scare the beegeebies out of Mommy:hehe:What I do is hide under the papers in My Cage,And wait for Mommy to come looking for Me;)WELL She always thinks the worst when She does not see me,So She starts calling Me:)Then I wait Very Still till she is right up to My cage,She calls Me again(I can hear the worry in Her voice):o:Then I pop out from under the papers and say"Wheeeeewwwww":rofl::rofl::rofl:We ALL get a kick out of Her telling Me NOT To do that again:rofl::rofl:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I hide unders the bed just where mommy cant see me or somewere else in da house so shes has to comes looking. I tries to be vewy quite but i's gets so xcited i start clucking...

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
LOL Thas funny Miss Ruby:rofl:Everyone that knows Me;)knows that if I'm not eating or sleeping,I'm playing and talking or making rude body noises or just plain being noisy:DBUT Ever once in awhilst I play MUTE and just sits and looks Dumb(really hard forme).Ido this for almost a whole day;)It Really worries Mommy:o:She even makes nice warm hand(baby) food for Me:dance4::dance4::dance4:Then when I think I have worried Her enough,and all the Fids have had their fill of baby food(yes she cannot give to one without giving to all:)I will start Laughing the evil laugh that I have down pat for such such a fun time:rofl: after all these years she still falls for it:hug8::heart: ILoves My Mommy:heart:

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
Hi All, Beakner here. :D
Everyone know's that daddy's my favorite. I just love torturing mommy. I love it when I'm in the chair with daddy and he scoots it too close to mom's computer chair. I creep up the back of the chair very quietly :embarassed:... run over to the edge... the I JUMP!! Usually I land in mom's hair and she starts yelling, "HELP!!! GET HIM OFF QUICK!" Dad always come to her rescue right before I get to bite her.. except one day when I got her neck:hehe: it looked just like a vampire bite!!! Woo Hooo Count Beakner! Or like a Snake.. sssssss :snake:
I also enjoy it when mom's wiping off my cage and she didn't see me climb out the food door.. I sneek up to the top.. then I run really fast with my head down and..... mom usually jerks her hand back just in time!!!! but not always..:embarassed: She's such a baby.
funny right?.. if you don't think it's funny then :tease: come for a visit.. I will show you how it goes.

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hehe: thanks for giving me lots of new ideas!! The Queen.

Djuna

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Debbie
I have some very naughty words to shock parronts with :dance5:

DM me for a sample of what I use.

Atia

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:hehe: Youse all sooo naughty! :D I's only jus learnin, but I's do hide sometimez too. An I luvz hidin dings like beadz under my tongue so dat mummy dinks I's swallowed dem! Getz her evry time! :p

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
When I'm out I like to hide behind stuff so my mom can't find me for a really long time.
It's so funny. She keeps calling and calling and I just sit very still and don't make a sound.
-Harper

jaytee

Jogging around the block
When my Mommy is with her Mommy, or at work, I poo where i should.
When she's home, I poo in my water dish.
It drives her nuts.

Last edited:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
"I snuggle in my green snuggle hut or behind a toy, I dont get whats the big deal." - Squid green pacific parrotlet

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
:hehe: ... An I luvz hidin dings like beadz under my tongue so dat mummy dinks I's swallowed dem! Getz her evry time! :p
Dat gets my mommy good too. Ize pretty strong at keeping hur from gettin the eering out of my mouf. it usally takes hur three trys befors she can gets it back froms me. So far i's the champ at earing steeling in mys hous.:hehe:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
I stay vewy vewy still when my mommy calls me so she doesn't see me- Sammy

Gen120

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
:rofl: Miss Ruby!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
My Mom and Dad wondered all day where I learned a couple of new tricks and I ain't tellin!!! The Queen..

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Miss Ruby :rofl:
I likes to sometimes watch her make me all these different kinds of stuff to eat.Then just sit back and not eat dem....until she walks away.One time ?i was hiding under blanket on my cage..she came in the room and couldnt see me....but i could see her..she finally claled me .."hirma where are you" I gave myself away.."right here" I yelled.I got that right here from moms daughter..

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Yous a smart birdie, Hiram!

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
:rpg7: :hehe::snake: I got her again!!!!!! Did you read what I typed yesterday? well I got more horror to tell today!
Mom was changing the paper in my cage.. she noticed I had chewed my toy enough that the rope was getting too long.. she was taking it out and BAM!!! I Count Beakner attacked!!
She didn't know what hit her!!! She yelled :omg: as I hung on her arm by my beak!! :rofl: Oh it was Bloody good. She fussed and fussed:naughty: but I just went about my birdie business.. planning my next attack.. :laughing12:
I can teach you how i do it.. I'm taking lesson appointments now.
love (yeah right),
Count Beakner

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Leroy Miss goodie two shoes, shouts "language"when Dad (John) uses any swear word. She can say it occasionally herself and that is fine!
Then she shouts "ouch!" just before she bites!
She will then bark like Beau our sheltie and tell him to "shut up!"
Beau stands looking confused as the poor boy as done nothing.
John has to wear a hat while watching TV as Leroy will slink across the back of the settee where he is sitting and jump onto his head, attacking the hat to try and get to his poor bald head! If ticked off all she does is laugh and it sounds quite evil.:rofl:

Renae

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
It iz so much fun ta lay on mah back in mah happeh hut and sleep, but mummeh falls fer it every tyme and finks I am ded, scarez teh crappers outta her! - Leila :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.