• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

ok so do finches have night frights????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Last night I heard all this fluttering and woke up to hear flying all over the cage...it was Fletcher and he flew to the bottom of the cage...I thought oh nooooooooooooothis is it this is the end....he was sitting on the bottom and looked pretty shook up....I turned the lights on (we do have a night light of course)---and Charlotte his canary lover was calling him..she called and called and went down to see if he was ok..he then flew up to his favorite platform and she followed she pruned him a bit snuggled him and he settled down....this morning I was afraid to uncover them...but he was meeping already so I figured ok.....but he was fine....just fine..I wonder if he had a dream or a night fright??? it was so cute to see Charlotte so protective of him tho..

Jadesmom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mary Ann
I have 2 zebra finches, John and Mary, and never noticed it with them. My budgies do on occasion. Thats it.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Maybe it was a night fright or something startled him from a dream. Glad the little guy is ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.