• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh! Hello there!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I believe the world is BUSTED!

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Merlin has actually calmed down a little. Still going at it but not as often as before, and Pichu has learned to stand his ground so there is nearly no panicked flying around anymore.
Still, the kitchen cabinets are nice, safe, budgies-proof digs ;) I love how he checks me up over his paper bag and comes around to see what I want like he would open the door to his house and get out! :roflmao:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Do I DARE ask who peeled the label off the can next to the fruit cocktail???

Boy is he cute!!!

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Ahhh - I kind of figured that much! Just as I suspected... haaaaa!!! Maybe I should put a can with the label peeled halfway off in their cage! :D
Either you are a confetti-maker or you are not. Merlin never chews on anything. Pichu loves paperwork and only paperwork. Nova is the badass of the family, peels off bark or nothing. :cool: I don't think she would touch the label on a can, not tough enough for her! :rpg10:

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
This is just precious :heart2:.
He does check you out and comes out to the "front door" :)
I can see the question mark floating over his head, saying: "I been good.. treat?"
Or maybe "are you done cooking now? Can we hang together?" He has learned that he is not welcome to help preparing dinner so he goes to his "room" until I'm done :angelic:

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
What was that noise at the beginning of the film? Was he saying something to you? I watched it 3x and couldn't catch it.

He is so stinking cute! Very dedicated little boy, :roflmao:.