• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Oh dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Methinks that Ms. Budget is training ME! We're starting to bond, and she's learning that when she calls to me, I'll come running for some more snuggles.

It occurred to me after about 10 visits to the cage (starting this morning and ending this evening) that the cheeky girl has me all figured out! :o:

Lots of scritches and kisses while she was out each time, lots of lovebird Youtube videos that we both enjoyed!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
LOL!!! Yes she has you wrapped around her talon for sure.

Ginger

M

M.C Bird Rescue

AWW thats awesome. There is nothing like a relationship between a human and a bird. Good Luck in the trials to come. You will be tested emotionally, physically, but the bond you will share makes all of the bad stuff disappear. Good Luck and Congrats!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
She's got you pegged. LOL. :heart:

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
LOL!!! Yes she has you wrapped around her talon for sure.

Ginger
Amazing how one little chicken nugget can do that! :heart:

AWW thats awesome. There is nothing like a relationship between a human and a bird. Good Luck in the trials to come. You will be tested emotionally, physically, but the bond you will share makes all of the bad stuff disappear. Good Luck and Congrats!
Thank you! I adore her!

She's got you pegged. LOL. :heart:
No kidding! I just had her out for about an hour, and just put her back up so I can clean some snakes (my other passion - and birds and snakes don't mix) and she's MAD and calling and calling me!

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
She's also gotten extremely spoiled these last three days with mommy being off. She doesn't know yet that mommy will be off for four days next weekend too (Friday through Monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.