• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Official Red Light Special Thread!!!! (Spring 2020)

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
If there's any XL left I'll take one too since I eventually have to pick up that Macaw once quarantine is over
I just sold my last Large bungee to MiniMacaw---but I do have a Large still available---and that would also work for a Macaw. I may (not sure) have one more XL in my offsite storage facility---and, if I do, we can change from Large to an XL. I'm going over to my storage tomorrow to check.

Matto

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
I just sold my last Large bungee to MiniMacaw---but I do have a Large still available---and that would also work for a Macaw. I may (not sure) have one more XL in my offsite storage facility---and, if I do, we can change from Large to an XL. I'm going over to my storage tomorrow to check.
Oops! I meant sold my last XL bungee. But---I do still have a Large bungee. Will doublecheck to see if I have another XL in my offsite facility. It may take me a few days to get over there, though. If you want to claim the Large, go ahead---and we can change to the XL if I find I have another one.

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Oops! I meant sold my last XL bungee. But---I do still have a Large bungee. Will doublecheck to see if I have another XL in my offsite facility. It may take me a few days to get over there, though. If you want to claim the Large, go ahead---and we can change to the XL if I find I have another one.
Okay I'll claim a 2nd large then and make it XL if you end up finding one! Thank you! Am I up to a small, and 2 larges then?

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire