• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Offering to make siggies!!!

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would like to make siggies, but I can't make to many, please send pictures of your birbs their names and species. :birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance::birdance:

BirdWorld

That's very nice of you to offer to make signatures. Maybe post some examples so people can see what style your sigs are? :)

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Actually, I've never made any siggies before but I wanted to get started, :D

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
Bump! I'd love to see your artwork mr.mango ( I love your user name) hopefully someone might reply, you don't have to just put signature examples you can put any art work and people will likely request one!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I dont know if you can add two siggies at once for two birds ?

Could you do Kiki ?

20210801_133022.jpg 20210804_190632.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I dont know if you can add two siggies at once for two birds ?
You would need one signature picture with both birds on OR one of those fancy GIF ones that rotate between pics.

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Good luck making siggies! :)

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh i totally forgot about this thread lol, I’m sorry but currently I’m very busy with work and will probably not be able to make any siggies, @Feathered is offering to make siggies that’s where I got mine from, and it’s gorgeous!