• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

October 2011 Feathered Estates Showcase ~ Bea (Explorer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
B
Congratulations!! Fantastic set up!!
Thank you :hug8:

What a clean, bright, happy looking room! :D
Thank you .. :hug8: its facing south so we get a lot of sunshine .. lol the only downside is the TV :) can't always the picture so clearly

Wow! How fantastic! I want to be you when I grow up ;) My hubby thinks MY birds are spoiled. You've done a great job for your babies and have given some excellent ideas! It's obvious you love your fids!
Thank you so much :hug8: I am glad that this thread will help others with ideas :lol: I do love them very much.. I think they get more stuff than I get :dancing:

:omg:Clean, bright, airy, fantastically PERFECT--obviously well-loved & -cared for birds. Congratulations well deserved :)
Thank You :hug8: The clean part is a twice daily chore lol I am always pushing that broom around .. Its my little way of getting off the couch and getting exercise. (I had spine surgery a few months ago and I need to get myself moving and healthy again.. The birds and their setups help a lot) :dancing:

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Great setup, and lucky little birds! :dance4: It's so nice to see such detailed pictures for a small bird set up. I have two male p'lets and am grandmom to a female p'let! I just love these little birds. , although I think they'd want to leave me and :eek: move to your house!

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:wow: I really enjoyed your interview and just lovin the setup.. :)

Explorer

Walking the driveway
Real Name
B
Great setup, and lucky little birds! :dance4: It's so nice to see such detailed pictures for a small bird set up. I have two male p'lets and am grandmom to a female p'let! I just love these little birds. , although I think they'd want to leave me and :eek: move to your house!
Thank You :) .. lol this article was a lot more work than I thought it would be :) But well worth it :)
my guys are spoiled.. I have to admit, I do love to shop for them :)

:wow: I really enjoyed your interview and just lovin the setup.. :)
Thank You :)

I love it! Gives me ideas for the budgies play area :)
Thank You :) those play gyms are my favorite got them at MySafebirdstore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.