• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nugget, Nugget - Chicken Nugget!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Nugget went on a road trip with me two weeks ago, where I met up with a bunch of friends and she was in birdie heaven with all the attention. I was very pleased to see how comfortable she was with each person that held her, and was perfectly content to hang out with each one.

However, I forgot to warn them about a bad habit she's learned (or I taught her:o:). When they'd be snacking on something, she'd rush their mouth to try to get a treat directly out of their mouth! LOL. It was quite entertaining though, and we were in tears from laughing so hard at the startled expressions!

So, a dear friend of mine took some pictures in the hotel room before we hit the road to head home - she's my darling girl!

I think this is my favorite, and I may blow it up and print it to hang on my wall:

Bambino

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Melissa
Wow those colors are breath taking.
Great pictures keep up the good work:)

AZReno

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lynn
:rofl:
That is too funny, thanks for the laugh. And she sure does take good pics doesn't she?!

The first bird I ever hand fed has always been a junk food junkie (my fault, cheezits, he loves them!). At one point I opted to find him a good home because I wanted him to get more attention than I had for him, and at his new home he was known to dive straight into a bag of chips to get what he wanted. I never got to see him do that but he is back home now and just the biggest ham I ever saw even though he is now bonded to a hen.

Lovebird can be so funny :)

Eliza

Jogging around the block
Nugget is GORGEOUS -- what a beautiful lutino lovie :)

LOVE her name, too :D

Jorg S.

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jorg S
I love that name for her, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
She is so adorable!

rabernet

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Robin Abernethy
Thank you everyone! All my friends who have had lovebirds before (in pairs) can't get over how sweet she is and how comfortable she is with each of them. I didn't hardly get to hold her that weekend because they all wanted their own turn to enjoy what a relationship with a lovie COULD be!

Most of my friends are in different states in the southeast, and all have threatened me that I have to bring her to any of our get togethers (about 3 tiems a year). She's become an unofficial group mascot! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.