• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Now what

Sweetbeaks

Meeting neighbors
30B8F3F9-417E-4C82-A4E4-EE56500E90F8.jpeg
They played for an hour pure fun and love ! i got lucky here . The one is very young and I don’t know protocol do you separate them to rest ? They where eating out of the same dish and all went extremely well . The young one flew out of my room down the hall round the corner and landed on her tree and it was wonderful . But he/she is very young 3 months ( no push over by any means ) chewy is 2 and very gentle , I just don’t wanna make a mistake here do I do some time alone or what any advice would be greatly appreciated. I didn’t think about them getting together so soon ,that was the hope that they would get along.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I don’t know protocol do you separate them to rest ?
Is this their first interactions? If so, when you return them to their cages, put them in their own and not together.

If you usually leave them out on the stand to snooze in the afternoon and they seem happy doing so together, I don´t see a problem as long as you are there to supervise them.

It´s nice they had fun playing together :)

Sweetbeaks

Meeting neighbors
Yes it is ! They have been talking back and forth for only 2 weeks, and played near each other . So I will put them to bed (story time ) like normal then . Separate cages at 5:30 -6:00. Then tomorrow just let them together all day ? This is okay ? I have a camera on them and am right here, but not in their view. Thank you !

Sweetbeaks

Meeting neighbors
A8A875BF-85D1-421A-A4F2-3342AD6EC57A.jpeg
Was an absolutely wonderful day , thank you Zara for responding it eased my mind and gave me some confidence.

Sweetbeaks

Meeting neighbors
They are so sweet and fun ! And both hang out with me- on me .I love conures they are so smart here is a pic of new guy he goes to the vets March 16 we find out stuff and sex
meet Camper! And my favorite thing in the whole world chewy! First pic is chewy then camper 6F056F76-8AE5-4715-80CA-1A5E5318EE00.jpeg E52CC051-E719-4C60-9DBA-BEBC07E8B48D.jpeg a