• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Now I can't move

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I keep finding myself in a similar situation. Hubby has had to work from home lately and sometimes the goffins girls can be a bit much when he needs to concentrate, so I take them in the bedroom for a little quiet time.
View attachment 333013 View attachment 333014
I don't know how these two could ever bother him; they're awfully sweet for me. :xflove: The only problem I have is when they're napping and I need to pee! View attachment 333016
Such a beautiful pair!!!! :swoon: :faint:

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
@Gribouille What an absolute love! I would never move again!

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
@Gribouille kiwi is actually quite good, he goes after my lobes to nibbles as it tickles and he knows I will start to squirm and he gets to play. He gets his discipline but like a kid only when he wants to go along with it. Mostly he listens but he also likes to see what he can get away with. Typical ‘child’. :p

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
@Gribouille kiwi is actually quite good, he goes after my lobes to nibbles as it tickles and he knows I will start to squirm and he gets to play. He gets his discipline but like a kid only when he wants to go along with it. Mostly he listens but he also likes to see what he can get away with. Typical ‘child’. :p
Oh good, I thought he was biting you.
But I have to disagree with the discipline thing. Both with kids and birds, it is the whole point that they don't get away with anything ;) Once I've said something, I'll keep at it until they've complied... :D Saves me much time and energy!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I'm sure your boss will understand!