• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

November 2018 Mayor of the Avenue... Tiel Feathers (Deanna)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
:toyou:Congratulations @Tiel Feathers! You've been so helpful to all of us and we appreciate you more than you know. You've helped me learn a great deal and were always there to lend a (Virtual) hand when I first brought my boy home. Thank you!:heart::thanks::yes4:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words! AA is such an amazing place with so many kind and thoughtful members.:heart:
:toyou:Congratulations @Tiel Feathers! You've been so helpful to all of us and we appreciate you more than you know. You've helped me learn a great deal and were always there to lend a (Virtual) hand when I first brought my boy home. Thank you!:heart::thanks::yes4:
Thank you, I’m so glad I could help!:)

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Congrats, Deanna! :congratualtions:

You are a wonderful bird mom and member here on AA. I never knew that your Cappuccino flew away, but it’s absolutely amazing that she found her way back. :heart: A miracle that she was out there for 4 days in harsh conditions, yet returned safe and uninjured.

soleaux

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nola
Congrats Deanna! You are such a kind and wonderful presence on AA, well deserved!! I loved reading about your little girls :heart:

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Many congrats! Love your interview!!!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Congrats...a well deserved honor!

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I will never forget when Cappuccino flew home after being out lost for four days.
And neither will I. It was a great feeling when you told she was home again.♥
I remember that I got so sad, almost like she was my own when you lost her.
Not really, but someday I would like to have another male normal grey tiel. I miss my Twilight.
:heart2::heart2::heart2:
Don’t have any expectations regarding your bird before you get him/her, because more often than not your bird won’t live up to them. Also, love your birds for who they are because even the most ornery of them is special and needs understanding.
I loved reading every word but that one above is something I hope every new animal owner read.

Congrats dear Deanna! Very well deserved! ♥♥♥

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thank you so much everyone!
Congratulations :) Great interview to read. I do not know how you managed knowing Cappuccino was out there all alone in the bad weather, I am so thankful she came home to you.
Yes, it was so awful, and I was so worried. I really started to loose hope, and it felt like it was a miracle when she came home unscathed!

I loved reading every word but that one above is something I hope every new animal owner read.
Congrats dear Deanna! Very well deserved! ♥♥♥
Me too!!
:heart:And thank you!:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.