• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nova has terminal Cancer

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Dear Natalie, don't let your sadness for Nova overshadow your joy for your new puppy. The love you have for your chickens as companions is greatly admired by us all. When we love something so much it's difficult to see them go no matter the circumstance. She is one more shining star in our galaxy now and I've no doubt she'll twinkle in your direction when you gaze at the dark skies. It was all in God's plan to bring this puppy into your life to help heal your broken heart.... love on her, laugh at her antics and feel the joy she'll bring for you in the years to come.
Hugs dearie!

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
I’m so sorry. I also agree your puppy was sent to help you heal. Nova is watching you guys and smiling! You gave her love and she’ll be waiting for you on the bridge one day. :heart:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'm so sorry for your loss of Nova :sorrow: She was clearly well loved by you even if she was shy of people. Birds hide illnesses so well, please don't blame yourself. In the end you were there for her and that's what really matters :heart:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I'm so sorry but she knew she was safe and loved to the end :sadhug: