• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Not impressed- birdsupplynh.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Oh yes and in addition to my above post, some places may not refund because should you receive it before it is settled then you could have your merchandise plus the refund therefore making it free and some people may not want to pay then nor send the item back. I think it can take weeks before it would be resolved in knowing if it ever turns up or not.

I hate that the USPS or UPS looses things because like when you are shipping something out at the post office and they ask you if you want insurance... this to me reminds me that they are not very confident in their service because they want you to pay for their possible mistakes up front!

ThatDarnBird

Rollerblading along the road
Jan, they have tracking they would know if I received it. It's been 6 days since the PO lost track of it, that's a reasonable amount of time to wait. Will they ever find it? Maybe, but who knows when. I trusted that I would receive the merchandise in a reasonable amount of time when I paid, now they will just have to trust that if the package does show up after the refund I will mark it "return to sender" and send it back unopened. Yeah it's a risk to them but that's the cost of doing business, sometimes things go wrong. I know they want to make sure I don't get free merchandise but they are leaving me hanging. That's not the way to do business when you want to keep someone's business.

Jamie, I didn't have any trouble with them sending the package but now that something has gone wrong they didn't make any moves to try to rectify it.

ThatDarnBird

Rollerblading along the road
Just a quick note here, they gave me my refund. I'm so glad, now I can just let it go, it's been entirely too stressfull a time over 6 plastic eggs.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Just a quick note here, they gave me my refund. I'm so glad, now I can just let it go, it's been entirely too stressfull a time over 6 plastic eggs.
phewww! That's great!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Great suggestion BF!

Status
Not open for further replies.