• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Not allowing me to place photo in my signature.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Copy and paste the following in your signature;

Code:
[URL='http://kazoobirdandcompany.com/'][IMG]https://forums.avianavenue.com/index.php?attachments/img_20180113_110511_689_zpsbvq6pbzz-jpg.265835/[/IMG][/URL]
(make sure you highlight all of the code in the box, don´t miss any)

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
If so download a photo resizer app and you put this numbers in and it resizes it
Quite awhile back a signature was made for me. I couldn't get it to work, mostly due to my giving up bcuz we were camping in an "Amost No Verizon Zone". That's what we call it. You'd be surprised at how many places still have almost no internet connectivity. Then, I kinda forgot about it. So, seeing as I am from the TCG*, could you possibly reccomend a photo resizer app for android for me? I have the latest version. As it is now, I have to edit all the photos i share on the Avenue in a third party app called Pxlr. They're always too big for the Avenue and I have tried every size option in my phones camera app settings with no luck. Pxlr lets me choose sm., med. or lg. and the small size works. It's a bit time consuming, though. An app with actual instructions in it's use would be great. Apps never come with directions for the members of the TCG*! Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays!

*Technologically Challenged Generation

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I use one called image size. They are a lot of them out there.

as far as regular photos you upload you shouldn’t need to resize them as our software autoresizes the attachments