• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NOT AGAIN

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is so wonderful to hear! I fall in love with her just by Reading about her:heart: Can’t wait to hear what name you decide on:embarassed:

I read about your big scaled addition today, how I love that boy! You are such an angel for animals in need, that handsome boy is lucky you found him:heart:
Mr. Panzer? Oh, he's such a love. :swoon: He and my skink Dora are both brumating now; I can't wait for spring to come so I can hang out with them again!

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Mr. Panzer? Oh, he's such a love. :swoon: He and my skink Dora are both brumating now; I can't wait for spring to come so I can hang out with them again!
Yes Mister Panzer:heart: I had never heard of his species before actually! That is so cute that they are friends!:faint: I can’t wait for spring either so I can hear about your adventures with them:D

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
She's getting along wonderfully! :swoon: She is such a sweet little bird.

Kraz has finally figured out that there's another 'tiel in the house, and he and the baby (and Kamara :D) whistle and chatter and sing back and forth all the live-long day. Kraz is the sort of fid who loves other birds, and he's mad excited to have another cockatiel nearby; it's going to be incredibly cute when they finally get to meet face to face.

Tiny 'Tiel has already pretty much mastered the art of hopping, and she pops along without a care in the world, playing with her toys and tearing up her nutriberries like any other baby. She has also decided that showers are the best thing since sliced birdie bread, and her little rain dance is beyond precious. A lot more flipping and flopping involved than the other fids'.

I love her to death.
:cloud9:

That just warms my heart. Maybe name her Karma? For all the good you've done, you've been given a little darling to love. :xflove:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Great update!
:cloud9:

That just warms my heart. Maybe name her Karma? For all the good you've done, you've been given a little darling to love. :xflove:
Oh, I love Karma for her name, Good idea! Or you could also just stick with Tiny Tiel.:heart:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Tiny Teil sounds like such a doll! I'm so glad you were able to save her! :heart::cloud9: