• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Northern California U2 Rehome...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Hi there,

I hope it's ok to post this here. My friend, another dog trainer, keeps telling me about this U2 here in Nor Cal that needs a home. S/he is a young bird and they don't have time for him apparently. He has a wire cage (I can see from the picture) and no enrichment. If anyone is interested, please PM and I can put you in touch with my friend.

Vicki

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Hope he can find his forever home.:hug8:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

There is an all cockatoo rescue, also rescues in California. I hope he is able to find his way to someone experienced in they're care. Good Luck and keep us posted.

hollywood

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Sadie
Hi Braveheartdog,
I'm not able to PM you.
Where in Northern California are you?
I'm in Modesto.
Do you know if your friend is charging any kind of fee or is just looking for a good home?
I am experienced with Cockatoos and I have a Goffin of my own.

Thanks!
Sadie

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
It was a friend of a friend. I found out that the woman moved to Texas and took him with her, but she is apparently getting in touch with a rescue group there. Thanks everyone for your suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.