• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Noki

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
Hi, everyone. Today I kept hearing a soft, high pitched whistle like sound outside. It wasn't a sound I'd heard here before. Being who I am I began looking for it's source. It's Noki, the badly injured baby white winged dove I am currently caring for. As I follow the sound to Noki I noticed red dots all around him on the paper towels. It's blood. It appears to have been sprayed in a circle all around him. There's none on the bars of the cage. There's no blood on him. There's no blood or froth or anything around his beak or nares. He's seems a bit lethargic. What do you think it could be? I have researched and researched and come up with nothing. Thank you.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh no, I hope he’ll be okay!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
My first thought is @Birdbabe but I haven't seen her in ages. :( Who are our other emergency folks? I'm drawing blanks the harder I try to think.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
My first thought is @Birdbabe but I haven't seen her in ages. :( Who are our other emergency folks? I'm drawing blanks the harder I try to think.
We've been tagging @Birdbabe since my first Noki post. She hasn't been on the avenue since May.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:bump4: