• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Noah's Kingdom pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
For those of you who have never seen Noah's kingdom products before, I received an order this morning and took some pics for my site so thought I would share them here.

I have not opened the Parrot Food (not custom blend) and I am going to make the home cooked later today and will have pics of that then.

Attachments

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
That looks like a yummy trail mix!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Looks yummy!!!!!!!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Trinket loves the Cockatiel mix.

Ginger

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
It all smells really yummy too! I fixed the Home Cooked a little earlier and it smelled liked vegetable soup!

Ginger, Wally, my cockatiel is a true seed junkie (he came from a Petco, I just couldn't leave him there!). So he has been eating TOPS and AviCakes. I looked in there earlier and he had broken open the peas and ate them! Usually if I put something different in there he turns his nose up at it and poops in it :o: but he seems to have taken to this mixture!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I ordered the custom parrot blend and all three of mine went crazy for it. I will definitely be getting a bigger package next time... and as always Perfectly Parrot gave me excellent advice, customer service and fast shipping :)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thank you Tracy! :dance4: I am almost out too, mine totally love it. I have even caught Wally eating out of Einsteins dish on the playstand lol and he's my most finicky eater!

Status
Not open for further replies.