• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Noah's Kingdom now available at Perfectly Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
In a blind taste test, 9 out of 10 birds preferred Noah's Kingdom food mix over their regular food.

Perfeclty Parrot is excited to announce that we now carry Noah's Kingdom products.

Noah's Kingdom has five specially formulated Whole Life Cycle foods for Parrots, Canaries, Finches, Cockatiels, and Parakeets, all containing human-consumption quality fruits, nuts, vegetables, grains, beans, herbs, and a very special whole food concentrate, Bee Pollen.

They also produce a warm mixture, Home Cooked for Birds, with 6 certified organic grains, 10 vegetables, whole food multivitamin, mineral and herbal supplement.

Their ingredients are mixed daily so you are assured the freshest product possible! Head on over to Perfectly Parrot and check this new line of products out!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
That Home Cooked for Birds sounds good!

Our 100% human consumption grade standard assures the highest quality, holistic ingredients typically found in a health food store. Ingredients: Organic Kamut flakes, organic quinoa flakes, organic spelt flakes, organic rolled oats, organic barley flakes, organic triticale flakes, *carrots, *potatoes, *peas, *sweet potatoes, *zucchini, *green beans, *broccoli, *leeks, *beets, *parsley, *chives, *cilantro, garlic, red clover, rose hips, alfalfa, oat straw, bee pollen, dandelion leaf, flax seed meal, papaya, rosemary, peppermint, lecithin, ginger,
**nutritional yeast, **spirulina, **fenugreek.
*Dehydrated.
**Powder.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Trinket loves Noah's Kingdom.

Ginger

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Dry or cooked Ginger?

Did you give Truely any? Have you tried it with her at all?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I've never even heard of this line of food before. Thanks for sharing about it Ginger. :)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
I thought so too Kristy, it has all the things I like to put in my own in it!

Hurry up and wait Jen lol! (just noticed the tat in your siggy, is that yours? gorgeous!)

Ginger I am very glad to hear that! I'm placing an order of my own today so I can get actual pictures of the food. Then you can see what the Home Cooked actually looks like Kristy!

Tamara I am very excited to be able to carry this. They put a lot of love and care into what they make.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I don't use the cooked just the seed mix in foraging packages.

Ginger

Cliffy4ever

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jen
That's how everything is! =P

Yup, that's my tattoo of Cliffy. It needs to be colored when I get the funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.