• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures No Pictures Mom!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Maui definitely is a lot of bird, like three hands full not just a handful :lol:he’s just so full of himself!!! Omg He is adorably cute:heart:
I love him though!!! Such a little jerk but I love him and his whacked personality! I laugh my bum off at him.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I hadn't seen the underwear one! "No wonder you want to throw up!"

What a little turd!

Every time I offload Rupert or Sherbs from my shoulder, I count my blessings. They're pretty cooperative by comparison.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I hadn't seen the underwear one! "No wonder you want to throw up!"

What a little turd!

Every time I offload Rupert or Sherbs from my shoulder, I count my blessings. They're pretty cooperative by comparison.
When ever I go on youtube from my desktop I switch a few more from unlisted to public. :laugh: I have so many videos.. :rolleyes:
I don't know... while different in size I can imagine the littles being WAY more trouble. I don't lose my birds in or under things, always hear them coming and going. Shoot... I'd take a bite from Korbel or Maui over Echo... Maybe not Volar but definitely the rest of the macaws over Echo.

Granted I doubt you have ever had your bird carry a pork chop through the house but it wasn't hidden. :p

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Hmmm do all Macaws have an underwear fetish?? Or is it just the macaws owned by weirdo crazy people? Lol.
Some people (people without birds) would probably agree that all people with birds are weird! My friends don't miss any opportunity to remind me of this haha

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
When ever I go on youtube from my desktop I switch a few more from unlisted to public. :laugh: I have so many videos.. :rolleyes:
I don't know... while different in size I can imagine the littles being WAY more trouble. I don't lose my birds in or under things, always hear them coming and going. Shoot... I'd take a bite from Korbel or Maui over Echo... Maybe not Volar but definitely the rest of the macaws over Echo.

Granted I doubt you have ever had your bird carry a pork chop through the house but it wasn't hidden. :p
Rupert is the only one that really finds trouble, and it's mostly because he's quiet. He hasn't gone exploring in a long time.

I've found him on the floor many times, or hiding behind the spare travel cages, or in the big bin I store spare cleaned perches.

Before anyone walks in, I tell them to have eyes on him. You never know when he'll be where he isn't supposed to be.

Uh, no, they have never stolen things like that. But whatever you're having, he wants it! And he'll resort to violence even if it's the most boring food ever, like bread crust.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Omg, I think How to remove a Macaw is hilarious :roflmao: I had not seen that one before.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Haha cute bunch with their antics.
I can only fit one on my head too. If they both try they're hanging onto my hair which definitely does not feel very good despite the amusement they seem to find in that.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Mary Lynn's Favorites
Actually, I have three favorites. My other favorite is "Volar - I'm Too Sexy for my Pants". Oops, it must not be public.