• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Newest Nicknames?

AutumnRain

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kelsey
I know many of us have posted in an earlier thread, here about nicknames we have for our birds. Do you have any new ones you've added? Emery's newest ones, are dem dems, M&Emery (like M&M's), Miss Emery, and goober. It's what I call her when she's being really silly and cute, like when she trips to get to me, or chirps at me randomly. :embarassed:

She gets called stinky or stinker when she's not being very nice. I also tell her to quit being a butt during those times lol. Then I remind her that she's a nice girl, and that she's not always a "butt, stinky, or stinker," just so she knows I still love her. It's very difficult to stay mad at her. :shy:

Last edited:

AutumnRain

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kelsey
Oh yeah,
Also,
Dem dems
M&Emery (like M&M's)
Ms. Emery
Honey Bun, because she's so sweet (usually)
Hun Buns
Bun buns
Goober. It's what I call her when she's being really silly and cute, like when she trips to get over to me, dive bombs me for entertainment, or chirps at me randomly. :embarassed:

She gets called stinky or stinker when she's not being very nice. I also tell her to quit being a butt during those times lol. Then I remind her that she's a nice girl, and that she's not always a "butt, stinky, or stinker," just so she knows I still love her. It's very difficult to stay mad at her. :shy:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Eliy:
Storöga
Sötnöt
Puckopippi
Buspippi
Diktatorn (that is probably the only word that you will understand :p )
Bajspippi

Akela:
Sötnos
Sötnöt
Bajspippi

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
My kids are always getting new nicknames, it never ends! :lol:

Taco: Beansprout, Banana Pepper, Taco Bell, Taco Time, Fiesta, Boyo, String Bean, Chicken Blood, Tiny Tortilla, Bubba, Bubs, Beans for Brains, Destructor

Kamara: Mars Bar, MarMar, Mimi, Moose, Captain Crunch, Siren, Cuss Bucket, Cheez Whiz, Rockstar, Ziggy Stardust, Twinkle Toes, The Defenestrator

Kraz: Peep Peep, Crazy Kid, Kray Bird, Grey Child, Mellow Yellow, Sunburst Cheeks, Pizza Boy, Toothpick, Kaykay, Boop Beak, Twitter, Lord High Commander

All three of them are Squeaker, Stinkerbelle, Birdbrain, Featherhead, Squawk Face, and "dude would you stop that".

List does not include their many, many other nicknames in various languages because I'd probably run out of characters, LOL

T. gillii

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Link
Toto:
Toto bird
Evil
Baaby
funky boy/girl (depending on the day, honestly)
Peeeep!
ankle biter
queen bee
totie
toaster bird

Bobo:
Bo
Little bo peep
Bobie
Sweetheart
Loud
love bug
Snuggler

sprite:
feisty green one

squirt: nervous green one

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a zillion nicks for my bird, kids and grandkids.

The latest for Gigi is "Bits" derived from Itsy Bits. :)