• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Newest Blog Article by Pamela Clark Risk Factors for Feather Destructive Behavior

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
She sure knows how to convey info for the masses so they can understand.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Danita, this is a wonderful article! TY for sharing it w/ us. P. Clark, has so much insite into changes we all can do to make our fids, not only healthier but happier (she also puts it in laymens terms. Thus, leading to a great flocking behaviour in our homes w/ family & friends!

TikkiTembo

Real Name
Chelsea
I credit Chipper's decrease in feather destructive behavior to her. Changing his environment and how we interact with him has made a huge difference.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
She sure knows how to convey info for the masses so they can understand.

She certainly does. She’s the mentor’s mentor. The definitive expert on parrot behaviour IMHO. I’ve been a close follower of her stuff for many years. A great deal of what I know I learned from her.

There is one common thing that always speaks to me in all her writing. We must feed our animals spirits. Connect and understand them. Just as we would any human we love.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There is one common thing that always speaks to me in all her writing. We must feed our animals spirits. Connect and understand them. Just as we would any human we love.
This is not only important as a Parront & Owner but also works for personal advantage as a trainer & in disciplining. It is very important to know your pets & for your pets to know you. That being said if you don't think a parrot can see thru all your human B.aloney S.ausage down to your "Spirit Animal" you shouldn't own a parrot. ;) JMO!