• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New update on Asariel

Status
Not open for further replies.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Asariel is very smart and has just learned her first words. She says HELLO and HI its very funny to hear because she says it in Chatots voice I guess she learned how to say it from him because he is constantly chatting. She is also a little Imp always causeing trouble and getting into mischeif. She knows that I will come running every time she flys to Nevaehs cage because I don't want to see her get hurt even though neither of the bird have tried to hurt her Nevaeh will bluff to try to chase her away. So I always run to take her off Nevaehs cage mainly because Nevaeh doesn't want her there. I would like to clip her but she enjoys her freedom to fly so much I just don't have the heart to stop her. plus I think she is still a little young for that I would like to wait until she has built up her chest mustles a little more. She just turned 4 months old today. She down to 2 feedings a day now and is eating realy well on her own. Shes getting more and more coordinated everyday and can even hold her food in her foot now without falling on her face. She is so sweet and will go to anyone who will take the time to pet her and play with her. I just love her so much even though its very much like haveing aa toddler in the house again she definatly keeps me on my toes chasing her all over the house and watching her like a hawk so she doen't get into mischeif. Oh well I'm loveing every minute of it haveing a baby round again is just so much fun.I tryed the harrness on her the other day but I think I'm going to have to go slow because she got a little scared of it so I think from now on If I put it on her I'm going to take her outside right away so she will learn to assosiate the harrness with going out and will lern to enjoy it more. Well I guess thats all for now I will continue to update you all as she learns new things. Heres a picture of my sweet baby Imp :heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Asariel is adorable..so pretty.:)

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole