• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT New Toy + YouTube Channel

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Double-dipping here! Introducing a new hanging toy (Butterfly Wind Chimes) AND starting a YouTube Channel so you can get a better picture of this toy (and future ones, of course!).

Perches4Change YouTube Channel: Perches4Change Bird Toys & Products (there's only one lonely video there right now, but you have to start somewhere, right?). I'd be honored to have you as a subscriber to this channel!

Cheers and "Happy Friday's Eve", everybirdie! :lol:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
YouTube channel is a great idea!
Agreed!
It really helped me when ordering from Jan. Just seeing the toys and working out sizes etc was so much easier. @Davi , I´m sure your customers will find it super helpful too :)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Agreed!
It really helped me when ordering from Jan. Just seeing the toys and working out sizes etc was so much easier. @Davi , I´m sure your customers will find it super helpful too :)
Yes I also used @Jan 's videos when selecting my toy from her! It really helped and loved previewing the noises they made!

I may be too lazy though to do this for my own toys :lol:

Mybluebird

Real Name
Anne
I got one of these for Tweetie and its become his favorite toy. This is the first toy that's had something to shred on it and it took him a while to learn that. He's going after it! He also likes chewing on the bit of twine at the top of the beads and grabbing the beads and shaking the line. I love watching him play with it. A winner all around!
toy Mar 21.jpg

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Subscribed to your channel so I can get a better look at your toys now :heart:

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
I got one of these for Tweetie and its become his favorite toy. This is the first toy that's had something to shred on it and it took him a while to learn that. He's going after it! He also likes chewing on the bit of twine at the top of the beads and grabbing the beads and shaking the line. I love watching him play with it. A winner all around!
View attachment 331586
This MADE my day! Thank you so much for sharing, Anne!

@Shezbug , thank you so much!!